1994 Cadillac Fleetwood
Back
Zoom icon

The Fleetwood Body Company of Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, was founded by Harry Urich in the nineteenth century. It began as a small community of craftsmen founded by Henry Fleetwood, Esq. of Penwortham, near Lancaster, England (the Fleetwood family flourished in England in the 17th and 18th centuries). The rich traditions of 300 years of coach-building that the Fleetwood Body Company applied to its work on cars secured for it a high reputation in automobile circles worldwide by the 1920s. Coachwork was built by Fleetwood for a variety of luxury makes through 1924. However, after the Fisher Body Corporation purchased the Fleetwood Body Company in 1925, Fleetwood bodies were reserved exclusively for Cadillac. By 1929 GM had purchased the remaining stock holdings of the Fisher Body Corporation and thus became sole owner of both the Fisher and Fleetwood companies. In 1994, Cadillac used the Corvette-derived LT1 350 cu in (5.7 L) engine to make 260 horsepower along with the new 4L60E automatic transmission. The Brougham option package included a full vinyl top, sail panel badging, specific seat design with six-way driver's seat memory and heated and three-position lumbar front seats, instrument panel badging and rear seat storage armrest.

Engine

Engine Type
Engine Size
Fuel Specification

Body

Body Color
Light Adriatic Blue
Body Style
Doors
Paint Type

Basic

Year
1994
Make
Cadillac
Model
Fleetwood
Miles

Interior

Interior Color
Secondary Interior Color
Seating Type
Seat Material
Shifter Type
Center Console
No
Stock
37455910

Email Us

Contact Details